tisdag 6 augusti 2013

My Creative Sketches - July

Here is my entry for the sketch challenge up this month at My Creative Sketches. This is a picture of my sister's son Arvid at her wedding in june. I just love this little beautiful boy, 9 years old and full of antics and with a big heart. Most of the material is from the May Limited Kit.







The pattered papers are från Prima Marketing Inc. "Lyric Collection" Prelude, Pacato and Orchestra.
Flowers from Prima - Lyric and Hello Pastel
Text: Beautiful boy and 9 år - Prima Lyric - Alphabet Stickers. Arvid - Unity stamps
Flatback buttons "Sparklers" from Webster's pages.
I've also addes som chipboard pieces and journaling spot stickers from Prima's Lyric.

Here is the sketch and the deadline is August 14 (midnight EST, USA).



2 kommentarer:

Veronica Goh sa...

Love this! Great detailing! Thanks for playing along with us at MCS!

Jodi sa...

Fabulous take on the sketch!! Thanks for playing along at My Creative Sketches!